The sun does not always shine when the highest power consumption is. Therefore, one of the most pressing issues facing many owners of solar (photovoltaic) panel systems is the storage of the produced electricity.
If it is an office building or an institution where people work every day, then the sun is likely to shine on the photovoltaic panels just in time. Right when people work in this facility and consequently consume the most electricity. However, if it is a private house, the occupants of which are at work during the day, then most likely the largest amount of electricity will be consumed in the morning or evening. Namely, in those hours of the day when there is not so much solar radiation. Of course, in such circumstances, it is useful to store electricity during the day, but in the evening, night or morning hours, use it as needed.
Partial independence from centralized electricity suppliers and their networks is good not only because it allows you to save money by producing electricity yourself, but also because in an emergency, an office, house, farm, plant or institution will not be left without electricity. For example, when power lines are repaired or storms and other unforeseen natural disasters occur.
Sauleskolektors.lv performs professional design, installation and adjustment of solar panel systems based on real electricity consumption measurements and analysis, as well as planned consumption volumes.
The standard solution includes:
- Electricity consumption measurements, their analysis and preparation of a corresponding offer;
Purchase and supply of appropriate and high-quality solar panels, load-bearing structures, cables, inverters and other components required for the installation of the system, while ensuring the best possible guarantees for these components from the manufacturers;
- Connection of high-quality lithium batteries, as well as charging and discharging equipment to photovoltaic panels and the building's internal electrical network. These batteries are completely safe for humans and the environment, do not contain carcinogens or acids, and do not otherwise endanger human health and the safety of buildings. In addition, they allow almost 100% discharge and have a factory warranty of about 3,000 cycles, depending on the manufacturer (which is about eight years of intensive use). Although these batteries are likely to work for decades if properly installed;
- Installation of solar panels in open areas, on roofs, in place of roofing, or - by installing them in facades (according to the project and customer needs);
- Carrying out works within agreed deadlines, taking into account the client's interests;
- System adjustment according to the requirements of the client and JSC "Sadales tīkls".